Thursday, April 14, 2016

A to Z Blog Challenge {WR}: L="Lane Changes" Saga is going to be self published--advice?

I am going to self publish the "Lane Changes" saga. I have done some research on the different platforms like Kindle Scout, Amazon. I've heard of Smash Words but don't know much about it and have very limited knowledge of Wattpad. All of these I will be researching even more in the upcoming weeks.

I have a website in the works, this blog, Twitter and will be setting up Instagram soon. I don't plan on it, right now, walking into our local bookstores asking them to carry my book. (A bookstore near me is owned by Nora Roberts' husband and that's a bit intimidating to walk into and ask them to carry my book!) Right now, I plan on only doing digital copies. I will do an ARC if I can and try to drum up some reviews.

SO: if you'd like to be one to review a YA to New Adult Romance book, let me know and I'll keep your contact info. If you have any advice, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!

No comments :

Post a Comment