Monday, April 11, 2016

A to Z Blog Challenge {WR}: I=I Do/Do Not Have a Writing Schedule

I write when I feel the need to, usually every day if I am not away on vacation.
My laptop is on all day, when I am at home, and I write most during the day. I used to be able to stay up late but that was before a job!
I don't really have an office or one spot; I try! I want to so I can have everything within arms reach but the sofa is comfy! If a kid comes in to watch tv or something I can easily move to another spot or even my room if I need privacy to write (which I do).
Do you have any routines or quirks when you write or create?
(If I didn't live in the mid-Atlantic and could live in FL this would be my writing spot. I would have to move in with my friends though! Back to cooler weather and reality tomorrow!)

2 comments :

  1. I used to have a very firm writing schedule, but this year life and my kids are forcing me to be more flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not have a set writing schedule although I'm hoping to move in that direction.

    @WeekendsInMaine
    Weekends In Maine

    ReplyDelete