Thursday, March 31, 2016

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!

So, I made the final decision to publish Lane Changes. I am in the process of researching, talking to someone about the cover and working out a business plan.

I have NOT made a decision about what I want to blog about for the A to Z Challenge. I have some great tips and stories about parenting I'd love to share, but do people with younger kids up to teen search blogs for tips and how to solve issues?

Maybe something will come to me soon!

Lastly, I am hoping my followers are able to read this. I recently changed my blog address to show my penname, and now that the old link with my other name will not work. If you can read this, please let me know in the comments section with a "got it". I'd really appreciate it!

See many of you tomorrow!

No comments :

Post a Comment