Friday, May 1, 2015

{WR} Reflections On The A To Z Blogging Challenge

I woke up this morning and realized there weren't any more letters for the Challenge. I felt like something was missing. Even in this cyber world there was a sense of community as we all easily (or struggled) to post the 'letter of the day'.

We visited pages of the guests who commented on our page. We went to the A to Z Challenge List and scrolled through it looking for like minded blogs and made new friends. I enjoyed reading other peoples trials and tribulations, poems, pictures, stories...anything writing related.

I can't think of anything to make this challenge better. I have no idea how long it has been going on as this was my first year participating, but it seemed to be a well oiled machine. I was part of Lisa's Live Wires and helped weed out the blogs who stopped a bit early. I didn't come across anything offensive. The only issue I had was how people 'hid' their A to Z Blog within a Google+ page or in their webpage...or it was a maze I didn't have time to follow to get to it. But, that isn't the A to Z Committees fault.

Congratulations to everyone who completed!
Thank you for everyone to commented!
Until 2016...keep on blogging!

You can find me here:

Twitter
Facebook

5 comments :

  1. Hi Heather. Firstly thanks for your comment on my Reflections post. The 'followers' button seems to have disappeared from the gadget list so added the email alert one instead and it's at the top of my sidebar. It works by magic I believe! I gave trying to follow bloggers who hid their posts within Google+! I have a blogroll and your site is included so I will be returning! Thanks for your support during April.
    Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, Heather,
    Glad you enjoyed the Challenge. The Google+ profiles were a challenge for me too. I had to weed through them to guess which blog belonged to the person I was trying to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These words make me emotional without a doubt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Heather and congratulations on finishing your first A to Z Challenge. There were so many, many blogs I didn't get around to. I am making my rounds now on the A to Z Road Trip. Yes, finding a way to make comments is one of the most frustrating things about the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about some sites being like mazes, if I have to jump through too many hoops to read or comment, I tended to move on!
    Popping by on the A to Z Road Trip
    Debbie
    www.myrandommusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete