Wednesday, May 6, 2015

IWSG--I'm Going Through Withdraw--Blogging from A to Z Challenge

Is anyone else going through withdraw that participated in April's Blogging from A to Z Challenge? I certainly am! I loved posting every day, trying to figure out how I can bring everything back to writing with a certain letter of the alphabet. I loved visiting and commenting on other people's blogs. I loved watching comments pop up on my blog and see my "Followers" increase.

I wonder now if anyone will be reading this. Will people keep up the momentum in visiting blogs? Will they go to the A to Z Blog list here and peruse it, looking for like minded people?

Herein lies my insecurities. And maybe some others can relate. We felt loved when people came to our blog whether they HAD to because they were a moderator or helper (like I was with Lisa's Live Wires) or because they stumbled upon us. Isn't that how you find a great book or other piece of literature or even art? You 'stumble' upon it? I'm hoping that is what everyone out there who blogged in April managed to do. Stumble upon a great blog; one they visited every day. I wonder if I am that person for someone?

Some that I really liked are in my info page. One I loved reading every day was Keith's Ramblings You can find others that I visited under my Profile.

I hope everyone had a great time in April and I look forward to seeing many of you next year in that challenge. Until then, keep visiting and commenting.

Thanks!

10 comments :

  1. I'm still reading! ;) Well done on finishing the challenge. xx
    www.borntobeatourist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you during A to Z, but glad I found you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting! I am happy to be have completed this challenge but still miss it...six days into May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took April off, but it sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am absolutely going through withdrawal from A-Z! As a co-host my month was *packed* and now I almost don't know what to do with myself :) You can join in on the A-Z roadtrip and visit folks for the rest of the year! That's always a fun way to keep meeting new folks.
    Happy IWSG day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - just found your blog as I was looking through the list.
    I'm not going through withdrawal because I immediately jumped into National Picture Book Writing week: http://paulayoo.com/category/napibo/
    what can I say? I like challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still reading! :) I really enjoyed the A-Z challenge this year, but like you, I'm feeling a bit lost. How do I keep up the momentum? And commenting on blogs every day? For me, that's a real struggle… :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just now getting around to visiting the blogs in the challenge. April was a busy month for me. Congrats on completing the A to Z Challenge! Looking forward to next year! See you on the Road Trip!

    Mary
    www.JingleJangleJungle.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you on the Road Trip Challenge after me. I look forward to catching up with your posts.

    www.yvonnevandalen.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there.
    Congratulations on completing the challenge! Thanks for being a helper too. I'm taking a much needed hiatus from blogging after the challenge, but every now and then, I'll check my blog for new commenters and/or visit 15 to 20 blogs on the road trip, which is where I'm popping over from today.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete