Thursday, April 30, 2015

{WR} Zealous: Which Is What We Writers Are! {Blogging from A to Z}

We made it. 26 posts. One month. This was my first A to Z Challenge and I loved it! I will be back next year but until then I will be zealous in my writing and blogging!

Zealous: avid, enthusiastic. I came across so many amazing blogs and some that were just confusing or even dull. I could tell who was avidly doing the Challenge because they loved the writing part and the challenge of sticking with a theme (if they chose to do so).

I am going to miss the community; the checking of my mail to see if anyone commented. To see my "Followers" slowly rise. To read a blog and know there are other like minds out there! I know the A to Z list will always be on the site and I will visit it, finding other zealous writers :-)

Is there anything else that you have a passion for besides writing? I love reading and working with children, coffee and chocolate and sarcasm. What are yours? Please share!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I truly appreciate all of you and look foward to following many of you in your journey!






13 comments :

  1. Congratulations! I shall probably be reading a-z blogs for a while yet as there are still many to catch up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! There definitely isn't a shortage of blogs.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on making it to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word! I've got to write my "Z" post, and then I'll have made it to the end, too. This is my first year participating, and like you, I'll definitely be back. So nice to "meet" you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nice to find you on the blogosphere!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on making it to the end.

    ~~DJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely..
    congrats on completing

    https://uniqusatya.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fitting ending to our month of fun. I hope my efforts weren't among the dull ones! I'm away on holiday next week but when I return I'll be back seeing what you are up to!

    Keith's Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I met you mid-challenge and your posts brightened me up.Taking up a challenge is one thing and finishing it thoroughly is another. I am so glad you have shared a good deal about yourself here and in a good manner too.4
    So what's next on your mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and I am in love with Coffee and Chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on finishing! I'm on the Road Trip to catch up on all the posts I missed during the Challenge. So many blogs, so little time... Chocolate makes the world go round. And donuts.

    ReplyDelete