Saturday, April 25, 2015

{WR} Visting Other Authors Blogs {Blogging from A to Z Challenge}

Here's a chance for you to tell us some of your favorite authors/writing blogs. I have found so many interesting ones doing this challenge (and being a moderator for Lisa's Live Wires I see other non-writing ones as well).

Please take a moment to share, in the comments section, a blog you love to visit...and don't forget to include your own as well!

My list:

Donna Weaver
Books and Bark 
Lori Maclaughlin
Lani Woodland
Alex Cavanaugh--host of the Insecure Writers Support Group

Thanks, everyone! I look forward to visiting some of your suggestions. Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments :

  1. Thanks very much, Heather, for including me! One of my favorites is Sue Archer's blog at http://doorwaybetweenworlds.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a new blog for me to visit!

      Delete
  2. Today I am enjoying visiting the other Live Wires blogs. I enjoy Alex's post of course. I am really enjoying Stephanie's 80's theme, Musings by Marianne is really good, she is an editor...http://mkirbyr.com
    I cannot believe we only have 4 more letters to go!

    ReplyDelete