Tuesday, April 21, 2015

{WR}, Ready? Read...What Are Your Must Reads? {Blogging from A to Z Challenge}

Reading...a great way to pass the time. To live vicariously through others. To take a break from reality, to learn, to experience.

What books do you tell people they must read? What books do you have multiple copies of so you can loan them out to your friends and family?

I read a wide variety of books, from Children's to Romance, from Fiction to New Adult. I recently discovered Penelope Ward in the 17+ series. I've loaned a few of hers out via my Kindle.

In my previous post I mentioned the Stephanie Plum series, plus "Outlander" but I also like "The Burned" series by Karen Moning, "A Certain Slant of Light"...I loved Harry Potter, also.

I cried when I read "A Dogs Purpose" and "Racing in the Rain." I am not a fantasy or sci fi fan but my children are; I don't really read biographies or non-fiction (except Malcolm Gladwell) but as my children were growing up I skimmed different books on child rearing just to see what theories were out there. I read "A Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" and cracked up through the entire thing. I'm sure I am missing a million more great reads out there.

So many books...so little time!

A to Z Blogging Challenge

2 comments :

  1. I'm catching up on Games of Thrones. Man those books are long but well worth the read.

    Stephen Tremp
    A to Z Co-host
    R is for Reincarnation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved "A Girlfriends Guide To Pregnancy"! I wish that I could read more books. Right now, it's whatever my 10 year old reads for school since she struggles with reading comprehension.

    ReplyDelete