Wednesday, April 8, 2015

{WR} Going to find new authors {Blogging from A to Z}

How do you find new books to read? Lately, many adult fiction books are written poorly, are too chick-lit like or just don't interest me. I read a lot of YA and New Adult. Someone recommended Penelope Ward, who writes for the over 18 crowd. I fell in love with her books and told her so...amazing who you can reach with Twitter! (Of course, I had to download these to my own Kindle account given their nature and the fact the rest of my family shares an Amazon account.)
I am finding Amazon's recommendations to be pretty spot on. I just finished "Archer's Voice" by Mia Sheridan and have to say it may be one of my favorite books. 
Sometimes, I have to step away from these intense books and will find another one to read via Goodreads or end up just writing and working on my own series.
Who and what do you like to read and how do you find new authors or genres?



1 comment :

  1. I usually use goodreads and try to check out the other books like ones I've read and loved. It's worked fairly well.

    Good luck with the 2015 A to Z Challenge!
    A to Z Co-Host S. L. Hennessy
    http://pensuasion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete