Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Review of "Stronger" by Lani Woodland

I had the pleasure of beta reading this for Lani Woodland months ago and when I finished, I immediately called her and asked if she was sending this into an agent or publisher. It was engaging, action packed, unique and I could not put it down. Instead, she chose to put it on Amazon herself and let readers into the 268 page world of Lexie and Bryant much sooner than an agent could. If you aren't a big Sci Fi reader, it doesn't matter. I'm not either but this was a great read and I'm hoping that there will be more of Lexie's story!

You can download a copy here: STRONGER by Lani Woodland

REVIEW:

I am not a person who usually reads Sci Fi, but from the first few pages, I was sucked into this world that Woodland created. The story line is unique and engaging, but has just enough of "Earth" left that you are able to connect with the characters and location without trying to figure out what world is where. From the first few pages, you get a glimpse into Lexie's life and are rooting for her to find a way out of her fragile existence. The story moves fast with many twists, turns, smiles and even tears; I found I had a hard time putting it down, and at the end I was left with wanting more of Lexie, Bryant and their friends.


1 comment :

  1. I'm not a sci-fi person either, but it sounds like it's welcoming to those outside the genre.

    ReplyDelete