Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What is a Blog Tour?

You've heard of book tours, concert tours and the like but perhaps you are unfamiliar with a "blog tour"? I know I certainly was up until last year when my friend, Lani Woodland (author of Intrinsical and Indelible and two short stories in Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal) told me about how she was doing one, along with a YA Treasure Hunt (more on that later). She appeared on numerous book reviewers/writers/authors websites as an interviewee. I was told by my publisher that we will be doing the same thing in early 2012. The other authors in my book will be interviewed on my site, but I am also  excited that I will be doing my first book review (and a blog interview) in January with Elizabeth Mueller, authoress of Darkspell.


Once I get a firm release date for Transcendent: Tales of the Paranormal I will let everyone know.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments :

Post a Comment